Tuesday 15 May 2012

Another Beautiful Morning.


Good morning to you all. I was driving to work this morning, with the sun in my eyes, window down with the fresh air streaming into the car, I felt nothing but exhilaration. There's something about the sun on your face that's lifting, the release of endorphins is a great way to start the day.

I turned up to work stupidly early, so went into Cardiff City Centre (a stones throw from my office) and sat in a coffee Bar. Ordered a honey roasted black coffee, pulled out my Blackberry Tablet and continued on my current publication. Managed to complete a full chapter, my concentration was on top beans this morning and think it has something to do with the endorphin releasing Sun and Honey Roasted Coffee :-)

Whilst walking back towards my office, there was a tramp sat up against the wall with his face pointing towards the warm sun with his eyes closed. I could tell he was enjoying the moment - someone with limited means enjoying something thats free brings it all into perspective. From now on, when I'm moaning its raining or freezing cold outside, I'm going to try to remember this man. Where will he be when its cold outside and I'm sat in my warm cosy house moaning that its too wet and cold to go out anywhere, should be grateful of what we do have and remember those who are worse off.

I decided to do a good deed and placed a two pound coin into his hat, he looked at me, smiled and said: "Thank you, hope you have a nice day." I nodded and continued to walk, hoping that he also has a good day.

Anyway, got to go into a meeting now, thanks for reading this. I know I waffle about things but hope someone somewhere out there enjoys the reads.

Thanks all and hope you all have a good day as well. X

MY WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment